Our Current Corona Cancellation Policy:
In times like these, when many things feel uncertain, we would like you to feel safe.
That is why we have adapted our cancellation conditions for the summer holiday 2021 for you.
- 1. Free cancellation up to the day of arrival in the event of border closures or entry bans in the Kitzbühel Alps or in the event of officially imposed closures of hospitality. You will receive your deposit back or you are welcome to spend it on your next holiday with us (within the next 2 years).
- 2. Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival without giving reasons.
- 3. 29 to 14 days prior to arrival the cancellation fee is 40%.
- 4. 13 to 8 days prior to arrival the cancellation fee is 70%.
- 5. Within the last 7 days before the booked date of arrival or in case of early departure the cancellation fee is 80 %.
- 6. If the flat can be re-rented, these nights will not be charged.
- 7. But what if you cannot start your well-deserved holiday because you are ill yourself, have been tested COVID-19 positive or must quarantine because of a relative in the same household?
- 8. In this case we recommend the hotel cancellation insurance of „Europäische Reiseversicherung“, which you are welcome to book with us. The special coverage concerning the Corona pandemic can be found in detail here.
So, feel free to plan your summer holiday in our house and enjoy.
General terms and conditions for the hotels industry