Simple Precautions for the "by far" Most Beautiful Holiday
- To ensure the safety of all of us, we take some simple precautions - especially for you, of course.
- We welcome you warmly - but not as usual with handshakes and/or hugs.
- We clean our apartments for you, dear guests, according to a very elaborate and hygienic cleaning schedule – so you can enjoy and relax.
- Safe and healthy - wear the FFP2 mask in all public areas (we provide you with 1 per person and week, please also bring your own as you will need them in all shops, pubs, public transport, gondolas, pharmacy, doctor, etc.). Children aged 6 to 14 only need a tight-fitting non-medical mask, which we are also happy to provide. Wash your hands regularly. A dispenser with an alcohol-based hand rub is available in the entrance area.
- Maintain at least a 2-metres distance between yourself and others who do not belong to your own household.
- On behalf of your own benefit, please, open the windows in the rooms several times a day.
- Clean towels will be provided for you in front of the apartments.
- We are regularly tested and some of us have already been vaccinated once.
- You can get tested at our doctor’s offices and pharmacies here in Kirchberg and at the public test center (Teststraße) at Schwarzsee (free of charge with an Austrian E-card) - pre-registration necessary.
We hope that - as it was also the case last year – everyone will return safe and sound.