A holiday with a special flair
Our family-run house is located on the outskirts of Kirchberg, but it is still very centrally situated and is open for you thoughout the whole year. You should be able to enjoy your holiday in a calm and comfortable atmosphere without any stress.
The apartments, which were arranged with lots of love in the traditional style, communicate and emphasise a calm and comfortable feeling. Following our motto "Ein guter Gast ist niemals Last" (literally translated: A good guest is never a burden), we ask people who mainly seek action to look for a different house.
We, the Schroll family, would like to give our best so that you can spend some wonderfully relaxing days with us.
We kindly accept the Auszeit Reisegutscheine (travel vouchers) of the Kitzbüheler Alpes region to the paid amount. These vouchers worth € 50,-, € 100,- or €200,- can be bought at the Tourist Board Kitzbüheler Alpen - Brixental (online or directly at the local tourist information centers)
More information you can finde here
Travelling to Austria:
From 19 May 2021 onwards, guests must present a valid negative COVID-19 test result, a vaccination certificate, or a medical confirmation of having had COVID-19 prior to arrival.
Overview on how long the results of tests are valid:
- Self-test: 24 hours, Antigen test: 48 hours, PCR test: 72 hours,
- Recovered person: up to 6 months after the infection,
- Vaccinated person: from 22 days after the first vaccination up to 3 months and after the second vaccination up to total 9 months.
Entry from neighbouring countries
As of 19 May 2021, new quarantining regulations will apply according to the ECDC map for risk assessment levels :
- Green/yellow/orange: free entry
- Red: no quarantining if people are tested, vaccinated or recovered
- Dark red: entry only for tested, recovered or vaccinated persons and quarantining (free testing after 5 days).
- This means that entry from countries with a 14-day-incidence of less than 500 (equivalent to a 7-day-incidence of 250) that are not virus mutation areas will be possible without quarantining.